COVID Restrictions pertaining to Amherst Skating Club Activities:
- Participants will be greeted each day by a COVID Officer who will sign them in for contact tracing, ensure hands are sanitized and direct skaters appropriately.
- Skaters will be required to wear a mask when entering, exiting and moving around the facility. Masks will not be required to wear on the ice but are welcome.
- Parents / Guardians are not permitted in the arena during ice time.
- Canskate and Pre-Power participants will enter and exit through the front doors of the facility.
- CanPower and StarSkate participants will enter and exit through the front doors of the facility.
- Participants are asked to arrive dressed and ice ready.
- Skaters must be on time as the door will be closed after the session begins. Skaters will also be required to exit no more than 15 minutes after the session ends.
For information on the Amherst Stadium Operational Plan, visit: https://www.amherst.ca/COVID-19/